Effective date: 18.05.2018
We at DEPOSITORY NETWORK take seriously the privacy of the people using our SITE and SERVICES.
Personal information is any information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Upon setting your account with us, you will be asked for the following information, which will be used for entering into agreement with Depository Network and the due provision of our Services, and namely:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses, identification document (ID card, passport), when you register for an account with us;
- Financial information (such as credit card, bank account numbers, crypto currency wallet number) in connection with a transaction;
- You may also provide us other information through the web form, by updating or adding information to your account;
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected;
You can be asked for personal information upon using our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
When you set up your account you may be asked to provide additional information which will be used to improve our Services and will not be shared with others, except anonymised and on aggregated level.
Some of the personal information we collect automatically such as:
- Your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive automatically from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type;
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device;
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information;
Cookies and Google analytics policy
We collect additional information via cookies and the browser you are using, this information will be used to assess how you use our Services.
A “Cookie” is a small amount of data, sent to your computer or mobile phone browser from a website’s system.
The information which we receive through “cookies” is specific for your PC and includes the IP address, date and time when your browser loaded our site, which pages on our website have been seen, etc.
Depository Network uses “cookies” to learn more about the way you interact with our site and help us improve your experience while using it.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to operate our Services;
- Preference cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings;
- Security cookies: We use Security cookies for security purposes;
If you wish to delete or reject “cookies” you may change your browser’s settings. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain “cookies” you may not be able to take full advantage of all the website’s features.
We use the information we collect:
- For entering into agreement with you and provide you with our Services;
- Performing KYC actions and policies;
- Contacting you regarding your account, troubleshooting problems with your account, resolving disputes, collecting fees or monies owed (if any) or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we may contact you via email, telephone, SMS/text messages, postal mail, and via mobile push notifications;
- To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information;
- We use general location information to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content);
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience;
- In addition, we may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other websites or users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Transfer of data
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, email, SMS or text;
- Provide you with marketing from third parties;
- Customize third party advertising you might see on third party websites;
- Use your precise geo-location to provide location-based services;
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at team [at] depository.network or by any of the below described methods. At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
At your request, We can can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received. Keep in mind, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Deleting your information
Upon your request, we will delete any personal information regarding the respective user. In such case, we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this privacy. Upon your request, we will close your account and delete your personal information as soon as reasonably possible and in accordance with applicable national laws.
You can see, modify and/or alter the information provided by you at any time by signing into your account. Please, update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. To request access to your information, if permitted by applicable national laws, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
Sharing your information
We may share the information you provide for the following purposes and to the following parties:
1) Members of the group of Depository network, its agents, employees and outsourced service providers for:
- Provision of joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support);
- Helping detect, investigate, mitigate and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our Agreement, and data security breaches;
- Provide you personalized advertising;
- Improve our products, sites, applications, services, tools, and marketing communications;
2) Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and others of such nature as authorized by law;
3) Third-party service providers such as:
- KYC processor (4Stop, Germany, or other of such nature) for identifying the user and detection, investigation, mitigation and prevention of potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our Agreement, and data security breaches;
- Payment processors and banks for completion of transactions and/or payments under our Agreement;
- Marketing and public relations companies for provision of personalized advertising, marketing notifications and campaigns or other marketing and advertisement services;
- Google analytics for performing and processing detailed statistics regarding visitors of this website;
Term for retention of personal information
The information you provide is stored with the necessary security measures and preventions, according to the applicable legislation. We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorization controls.